- Paper towel rolls and / or toilet paper rolls
- Glue or a glue gun
- Spray paint (a colour of your choice)
- Cut the rolls into circular sections; each section approximately 2cm wide.
- Gently bend the circular sections into oval shaped rings.
- Position small spots of glue on the outside ends of each oval shape.
- Working from the centre, create the centre of the flower with six ‘petal’ sections (see outline illustration).
- Continue building the flower from the centre, fitting the glued ends of each oval shape into each other until you have either used all your cardboard sections or the flower is big as you want it to be.
- Once the glue is dry, place the flower on a piece of newspaper and carefully spray paint it.
- Leave to dry completely before either hanging your flower from a hook with a piece of string or gluing the flower to a piece of poster card to be hung on the wall.